- Test new innovative payment products
- Collaborative working environment
- Work on global products as part of a diverse team.
Here are our top three reasons for why you want to join Invenco:
- Culture: Down-to-earth, open culture that values diversity amp; inclusivity.
- Products: We’re building new amp; unique products for the payments industry if you are a techie this is the place to be.
- Global: We’re a global company opportunity for travel, being part of a diverse team and international secondments as well.
Invenco Work Environment
- We have an agile environment, with a focus on collaboration.
- We offer flexible working and aim to look after our people. At Invenco we understand you have commitments outside of work which could be picking up the kids from school, having a run during the day or just making sure you get to surf a great offshore before work.
- We are a down-to-earth, open culture that values diversity amp; inclusivity and encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work. In our last survey 78% of employees felt that we had an inclusive environment.
- Based in six countries we have over 32 different nationalities, and we celebrate our cultural differences with cultural lunches and celebrations.
- You can bring your dog into the office or if you don’t have a dog can enjoy our canine visitors that day.
We look after our people at Invenco our biggest focus is our culture and ensuring we create a positive work environment. Our culture is based on our values, Winning, Collaboration and Innovation. We continuously look at ways to make improvements and regularly ask for employee feedback and input. In New Zealand our key benefits include:
- Our office is based on the North Shore close to the motorway and 20 minutes from the best beaches in Auckland!
- Performance-based pay, training and development opportunities, challenging work.
- You get your birthday off!
- Discounted medical insurance, onsite gym and access to EAP services.
- We offer ongoing learning and development courses, investing in our people’s growth is key.
- You also have the flexibility to balance your work-life in a way that's right for you.
- We offer free onsite car parking at our Northcote office.
About the Role
You will be part of our wider software team supporting the delivery teams to deliver new products and services to our customers. This is a collaborative and quality focused team; we are proud of our career development in this area and there is plenty of scope for career progression. On a day-to-day basis you’ll be focused on:
- Attending all regular scrum team ceremonies
- Work closely with the product management team to understand delivery priorities and ensure automation supporting these are developed to support delivery speed and test coverage
- Develop, monitor amp; maintain automation scripts in our comprehensive regression testing framework
- Be actively involved in ensuring our delivery quality meets the business requirements and ultimately our customer needs
- Preparing release documents after each customer release
We are looking for someone with a strong testing mindset, developed through years of testing experience and continuous education. You will be part of a high performing team that are passionate about their job and work hard to get projects across the line. Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years software automation testing experience using testing methodologies and processes
- 2+ years of Java or C++ experience
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience working with Agile development methodology
- Create test plans from analysis of features and business requirements, as well as test estimates and development plans
- Experience defining test plans articulating the scope of testing and acceptance criteria for a release.
- Able to provide estimates of testing effort based on the defined release scope and articulate test automation requirements
- Familiar with Project Tracking Software like Jira/Confluence
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with testing framework like JUnit/TestNG
- Beneficial Experience of projects within the retail petroleum automation sector /payments systems
- Beneficial sound understanding of CI/CD pipelines and GIT
Invenco uniquely builds highly complex end-to-end payment solutions. We have teams based in New Zealand, Malaysia and North America focused on creating new and revolutionary products. We have all tech stacks including hardware, embedded applications, software amp; cloud. Our values of winning, collaboration amp; innovation are core to our culture and we focus on continuing to build a positive environment. There has never been a better time to join us.
Next Steps:Interested? We would love to hear from you please click the link to the application page and apply today. We welcome international candidates to apply and relocate to NZ.